Lone Mountain Land Company is now hiring the following positions:
Staff Accountant – Full Time
The Staff Accountant position performs accounting, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate financial information is available to internal and external users.
1. Responsible for regular accounting processes
2. Accounts Payable processing
3. Accounts Receivable processing
4. Prepares bank reconciliations
5. Assist with balance sheet account reconciliations
6. Assist with project accounting
7. Assist cash flow reporting
8. Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
1. Strong problem solving/analysis
2. Customer focused
3. Results driven
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional hours may be required throughout the year.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 1 – 3 years accounting experience
3. Strong computer skills; including Excel
Please apply with cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
For general career inquiries, please contact email@example.com.